Got zucchini? Me, too. We make zucchini bread, zucchini relish, stuffed zucchini and hot zucchini jam, to name a few. My favorite by far is fried zucchini fritters. Simple and delicious; that’s all you need in a recipe!
2 cups grated zucchini
1/4 cup flour
3/4 cup bread crumbs
Ready for the easy part?
- Grate the zucchini.
- Beat the eggs.
- Mix everything except the olive oil together in a bowl.
- Let sit for about 20 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture into the pan, flatten it with a fork.
- Fry it until brown on both sides.
- Drain on a paper towel.
I find that if I fry them on lower heat, they cook more thoroughly through the middle. It takes a few test pieces to get it to the crispness that you like, but it is well worth it!
What’s your favorite zucchini recipe? How about my Zucchini Bread Recipe??